HAPPY EASTER!!!!!!

As it is my first Holiday which I spend on blogosphere since I made this site, I wanted to wish Happy Easter to all of you!!!!!! May the Holy Light to bring you health, love, peace, joy and whatever else you wish for!!!! And Be Jeweled!!!:))


I found some cute quotes about Jewelry which I want to share them with you:)))

"Jewelry takes people's minds off your wrinkles." (Sonja Henie)

"Jewelry, to me, is a pain in the derriere, because you have to be watching it all the time." (Eartha Kitt)

"The pearl is the queen of gems and the gem of queens." (Author Unknown)

"These gems have life in them:  their colors speak, say what words fail of." (George Eliot)

"I think men who have a pierced ear are better prepared for marriage.  They've experienced pain and bought jewelry."  (Rita Rudner)

"The difference between false memories and true ones is the same as for jewels:  it is always the false ones that look the most real, the most brilliant. " (Salvador Dali)

"True friends are like diamonds – bright, beautiful, valuable, and always in style." (Nicole Richie)

HAPPY EASTER!!!!!!

Share:

0 comments