Laura`s Handmades


"All my life I had been looking for something, and everywhere I turned someone tried to tell me what it was.  I accepted their answers too, though they were often in contradiction and even self-contradictory.  I was naive.  I was looking for myself and asking everyone except myself questions which I, and only I, could answer.  It took me a long time and much painful boomeranging of my expectations to achieve a realization everyone else appears to have been born with:  that I am nobody but myself."  ~Ralph Ellison
 

Life is an eternal quest about knowing oneself. It's time to challenge myself, to rediscover my  hidden traits, talents, and tendencies.In this way I discovered a hobby which brings me joy, relaxation and a way to connect with my Inner Self. I just put my imagination at work:) My newly found hobby is Handmade`s and especially Jewelry Handmade`s .
 

Handmade Jewelry is jewelry which has been assembled and formed by hand rather than through the use of machines.
Jewelery or Jewelry is a form of personal adornment, manifesting itself as necklaces, rings, brooches, earrings, bracelets. Jewelery may be made from any material, usually  gemstones, precious metals or shells. 
The word jewelry is derived from the word jewel, which was Anglicized from the Old French "joule" circa 13th century. Further tracing leads back to the Latin word "jocale", meaning plaything. Jewelry is one of the oldest forms of body adornment; recently-found 100,000-year-old beads made from Nassarius shells are thought to be the oldest known jewelery.
I will add here all my work as it,s progressing. There will be unique creations and also in series. I hope you will like it. 
I don,t intend to make a business from my Handmade,s but if someone is interested in my work, please contact me at laura.routi@gmail.com.

Share:

0 comments